Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall





Decorating for Fall has given me joy.


I started out with my dining room table-didn't buy anything new-


just used what I had.





I then went to a closet and pulled out a decoration that I had bought last year


at our Fair on the Square. This happens to be the first Saturday in October.
I put this on our front porch.



A couple of days ago I sewed and glued a scare crow together to

put in our entry way. This has given me such joy. The cooler weather, even if it is still in the 80's, feels wonderful.

Hope you can let the fall season give you joy.


Joyfully Yours































2 comments:

  1. Glad you are letting joy in! :)
    Pretty sure your runner on your table is new. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as of today- I have had it several months.

    ReplyDelete